News from Oracle: Oracle PartnerCast February 10th 2016
(Notes from today's OPN PartnerCast - Oracle EMEA PS)
Today's partner cast underlined Oracle's strategy to tackle the market together with its partners, as a ecosystem aiming to outrun competition. Although mainly marketing based information was shared, some interesting points showed up:
- The introduction of the new-generation cloud program for partners with 4 tiers of qualification: Standard, Select, Premier, Elite
- The A&C team is open to suggestions for improving the partner programs, they are looking forward to receiving contributions in this sense. Partners should check the Oracle Partner days and join the conversation to address challenges and maximize opportunities in the Oracle portfolio.
- Cloud ERP has grown significantly in terms of modules and services (among others: new capabilities in sourcing, procurement, and support for specific industries). Oracle considers to be uniquely positioned to lead the market, together with its partners.
- Engineered System's revenue is expected to grow this year
- Data analytics (Data Visualisation Service Cloud - DVSC) is going strong and is placed to win against competition
On the Oracle Siebel side:
- Siebel to integrate with Cloud ERP and create a complete back-to-front office by leveraging Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS). ICS comes with connectors to the main business application solutions
We are expecting also that Siebel could leverage the Data Visualisation Service Cloud so that business could make the most out of CRM/CX data.
Stay tuned for more information.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS